Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Erica + Adolfo

This was a new one for me... new venue that I had never been to and I actually convinced a bride to step out into the light rain for a photo haha! Score...
The lovely Erica and Adolfo had a fun filled, exciting evening at Adobe Hacienda in far east El Paso, TX. and it was definitely planned to be that way, well with the 'Hangover Kits' that were set on each table n' all! But first, we had a "First Look". Who doesn't love seeing the grooms reaction to seeing his bride for the first time?! Even though the ceremony had to be moved indoors due to the rain, it didn't put a damper on anything. As always, I had so much fun and their wedding guests were awesome to photograph as well. I hadn't even realized how fast the time had gone by by the time we were done. 
Rain certainly does bring good luck :)















































































 





































No comments:

Post a Comment